Call Us Toll Free (888) 516-BACI (2224) or (215) 367-5611
Trust our highly knowledgeable and dedicated social work services staff to assist you with coping with illnesses, disabilities and changes in your life. Our licensed social workers provide short-term counseling as well as education about the community resources that are available to you.
These services may include:
- Medicaid and Medicaid re-certification
- Assisting with entitlements
- Food stamps and Meals on Wheels
- Long term care planning
- Referrals to alternate housing
- Referrals to community agencies
- Referrals to transportation agencies and developing a personal emergency response system
For patients experiencing mental health problems such as depression, anxiety or memory loss, our clinically skilled social workers can perform an evaluation and will work with your physician. We treat and refer patients of all ages to an appropriate mental health service within their community.